Suffering from psychiatric disorder. Felt chest pain, lightheaded. EKG and BP normal. Advised to take lorazepam. Should I take lorazepam or BP medicine?

While on a 4 mile walk I had chest pains and became lightheaded. When I saw a doctor in my practice, he treated me for panic disorder since my EKG came back normal, my blood pressure wasn t high and I am currently being treated for a psychiatric disorder. However, he did tell me to check with my psychiatrist before taking the lorazipram. She was very upset and told me not to take it, call the practice back and insist that they put me on high blood pressure medication. What do I do?
Asked On : Tue, 3 Jul 2012