Suffering from psoriasis. in legs, elbows. Taking medicines. Itching, irritation persists. Permanent cure?

I am a Psoriasis patient since 1986. At 1st. it was confined in my right leg below knee and above dorsum but in 1993 the disease seen in left leg also.In 1998 from 18/4 to 24/4 I got treatment in cm-ch vellore with Hosp.No.0000-B & got very much relief from all anxieties such as irritations, itching etc.This relief period lasted for long time.It was diogonist there as Hypertrophic plaque psoriasis.Gradually again I have to suffer from this &a large area covered in both legs below is also seen in both elbows.Sir after getting Inj.folitrex-50mg@1ml per week four 4weeks I get relief for few days.But this time on 03/11/12 my Dr.stop prescribing me the injection saying already I have given many methotrexate inj. observing all my past prescriptions.Now i have given 1.777oil;2Tezcort-6s with veseline & Avil-25 which cannot minimize irritations, itching etc.& I suffer allot by the disease. Sir pl suggest me what will I have to do for compelete recovery from this prolonged illness which is the cause of anxieties of all my family members .
Asked On : Tue, 27 Nov 2012