Suffering from pimples on the face, oily skin. Not on birth control. Treatment?

Hi Doctor, I am a 24 year old married girl, not on any contraceptive pills. off late, I have started getting pimples on my face. I took treatment a year ago for the same. it had got completely cured but has relapsed now. I was tuff acne and a few more steroid ointments. I do not have any issues of PCOD/dandruff/sweat excessively. Yes, my skin is oily and do not use any cosmetics other than Lactocalamine and maybelline compact powder. I am again on treatment with minolox-50mg. Will this be cured permanently? what is the best treatment?
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012