Suffering from pimples, oily skin. Using acniva soap, erytop gel. Permanent cure?

i hav pimples in my face frm last 4 years i took treatment 4m an mbbs doctor but it didnt get cured till nw i took femcinol A with acniva soap i continued ths 4 2 years thn i went to other doctor she recommended me to use erytop gel with sum tablets i didnt remember those tablets name nw......... but nw i dnt use any medicines nw.............i quitted evrythng since 1 year nw i am using multaninitti but still nw i am facing tht trouble .....i hav an oily face i am using ahamam soap.......... please suggest me sum remedies pls............
Asked On : Mon, 24 Dec 2012