Suffering from pcos, on meprate. Loss of hair, multiple tests done. Worried as what exactly could it be?

Hello am a f/21 yrs ..I am suffering from pcos (been prescribed with meprate ,which is to be taken every alternate month for 5 days,twice a day)it doesn seem to become regular and cause of which I am suffering from thinning of hair on ma tests such as free testosterone ,fsh, dhea sulphate are all normal(i suspected it to be androgenic alopecia).what is the problem and how do I go about solving both? Thanking in advance..
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013