Suffering from painful pus filled boils in the vagina. Can I take amoxicillin and potassium clavulante tablets?

Hi I have been suffering from pus filled boils in the vagina for more than 4 months. They become extremely painful and only when it bursts is when I get some relief. It started in July where it was extremely painful and had to go through a surgery to remove the boils. Can you please suggest how I can avoid these boils.. they seem to be a hair folicle issue. Is amoxcyillin and Potassium Clavulante tablets the right antibiotics to take?
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012