Suffering from pain in knees and legs

my mother age is 55 years and she has mostly intense pain in knees and legs. what kind of tablets or capsules are best for it.
Asked On : Mon, 21 Feb 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
hello.. homeopathic medicines are the best for the pain.. u can give her belladona 200 teo doses.. she will get releif from the pains.. u can even do hot fomentation if wit th she feels releif.. .. god bless..
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
look for cause first. Is there some swelling or history of injury, what about her hypertension and sugar status, RA factor status or bony changes,. Ayurvda offers relief with guggul combinations. Having all details specific treatment can be advised.