Suffering from ovarian cyst, acid reflux and GERD. Having frequent urination, bloated abdomen and swelling in ankles. Is this normal?

First off I already know that I have a cyst on my right ovary , I have acid reflux , gerd , and irregular periods. Ok here recently I m peeing a lot, my abdomen feels bloated, I keep feeling weird feelings in my stomach from bottom to under my breast, nausea, I m super irritable, my feet and ankles swell now every day this has been going on for about 3 weeks now and I ve gained about 20 pounds in the past 1 1/2- 2 months. Also I m 30, over weight, have high blood pressure, hormone embalance... I m pretty sure I have pcos. What could be going on with my body? I ve been having mild chest and shoulder pains too like anxiety for no reason.
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  169 Awaiting Answer