Suffering from obesity, skin pigmentation, high BP and appetite loss. Had hysterectomy for fibroid and PCOD. Is there solution?

i hv gone through hystectomy with a complaint of no periods for 2 yrs along with fibroids and pcods. my ovaries are nt removed. now i hv high bp and very dark skin tone in underarms neck and my private parts. iam suffering with obesity , tan on my body ,feeling week all da time . if i hv anythng like a apple i wnt feel hungry for few hrs my intake is very less coz appetite is very poor after my hyst... and many complications its almost bcoz of these reasons my family life is disturbed andmy husband is about to leave me in a month or two plz suggest me and save my family and my kids. am an working women with atmost income of 5000/- pm for which i cnt survive and my kids?????
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013