Suffering from mosquito bite allergy, black spots on hands and legs after receiving bites. Cure?

Dear Sir, My name is XXXXX. I am 28 years old. From Child hood itself i am having the mosquito allergy , and consulting with so many doctors. Once mosquito bite i have so itching and that part will become black dots. So in my hands and legs am having so many black dots , its spoil my beauty . So can you Please instruct how to remove this black dots. expecting your valuable reply. i need some natural home made tips . Thanks and regards.XXXX
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013