Suffering from mild hydronephrosis where JJ stent placed. Done all the test. Any advice?

I am suffering from mild hydronephrosis on the left side where a JJ stent is in place. Apart from this I have Prostatomegally with BOO. My prostate is enlarged Vol 56ml and the bladder wall thickness is 4mm. My right kidney is 94mm and the left kidney is 106mm. There had been a kidney stone of 8mm which the US does not show now but instead shows a a 20mm calculus in the gall bladder with no cholecsytitis. Please advise.
Asked On : Thu, 6 Dec 2012