Suffering from keratoconeus. Had lasik surgery, intraocular pressure developed. Is there any cure?

Dear Doctor, am 44 years male suffering from keratoconeus for the past 25 years. Had lasik surgery about 15 years ago, due to which intraocular pressure developed.Flap and radial keratotomy was undertaken in one eye.Immediately, after six months of this intervention piggyback lenses were prescribed which are giving ok vision.Presently my cornea thickness is 2.40m.Am interested in permanent cure. Will collagen cross linking help?Or is their any cure?? Thanks, sayeed safi
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013