Suffering from jaundice, having vegetables, juice, fruits. Taking LIV syrup, urine still yellow. Suggestions?

i have been suffering from jaundice its been 3 weeks and i have not touched any types of indian spicy foods and outside foods and non veg and i have been eating curd rice and more water and boiled vegetables with less salt, fruits juices and bitter guard juice and tomato juice and all, and having LIV 52 syrup YES my eye colors got changed into white but still urine color is yellow only. PLS help me
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013