Suffering from irregular periods. Prescribed krimson 35, regular periods resumed, delayed periods this month. Treatment?

hi doctor, i am a 25 years old , unmarried woman. i had menarche at 14. and since then i was having regular periods. But last year, i got irregular periods and doctor prescribed krimson 35 for three months. I completed that course and had regular periods. but this month again, i have got my periods late by 18 days. What should i do for it? i want some homely and natural therapy to follow.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013