Suffering from insomnia. Medicines causing drowsiness. How to recover?

actually i am parthiban 44 m chn,during my collg days i got addicted to heroine drugs,after several many deaddictions,one fine day due to over dosage of heroine injection ,got block out ,hospitalised,recovered,from that day i am suffering from severe insomnia disease,however i consulted many psychriatists,the pills they prescribe it works at that time,but in morinings i get drowsiness,met accidents on my work,hw to recover from this pls tell me sir
Asked On : Wed, 11 Jul 2012