Suffering from hypothyroidism. Started spotting. Took contrceptive pill, problem repeated. Any permanent cure?

Am 25 year old, i got hypothyroidism since 7 yeras and on medication. am a bit obese, and from recent past am encountering problem with menstruation . am passing bloodclots during urination and also through vaginal opening, prolonged menstruation, on the suggestion of my friend i took oral contrceptive pill and the problem was not there for 3 months and had regular menstrual cycle for 3 months and now again the problem started please suggest me a permanent solution as am planning to get married am worried about the above.
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012