Suffering from hyperthyroidism, prescribed thyronorm, hand skin become rough and senseless. Advice?

Sir i am from father(age-50)has been suffering from thyroid problems. before 5 month ago we checked his TSH and it was found near about 65%. so we consulted with doctor and he prescribed medicine also for regular use named Thyronorm 50 but from few days my father is suffering from some skin problem.his hand skin has become very rough and he also says that he has less sense in hand and finger .so plz tell me what to do...
Asked On : Sun, 4 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  44 Awaiting Answer