Suffering from high blood pressure and low TSH. Taking Thyronorm, have high heartbeat. Is it side effect?

Hello sir I am a 36 year old male weighting 98kgs. In my last blood routine my TSH count was 7. I also suffer from high blood pressure . My doctor suggested Thyronorm 12.5 mcg. But I have been experiencing high heart beat rate. Is this a side effect of Thyronorm or is this just related to my high blood pressure? I happened to read that high heart rate is one of the symptoms of Thyronorm. Do you think I am on the right medication or it needs to be changed?
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012