Suffering from heaviness in stomach, loose motion, giddiness, blackout, stressed out. What could be this?

Hi, my sister is suffering from heaviness in stomach for past 1 week, and then for past two days she has passed loose motions twice a day, she suuferes from giddiness and black out, she is 24 yr old.She is a physiotherapist n attended her interns at the moment,she says she feels stresses and tired after administering therapies to the patients.She feels sick through the day.She has checked her pressure and her pressure ranges from 85-98 she says.
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013