Suffering from heart problems. Feeling sick, dizziness, etc. ECG, ultrasound resulted normal. How to cure this?

Hello. I have been suffering with heart problems now since December 2012 due to a stupid mistake taking cocaine one night which I will never touch again. 1 day after taking the drugs I was sat at home feeling seriously poorly then all lof a sudden my heart started palpitating like crazy leading on to shortnesses of breath, feeling extremely sick and then huge panic attacks come on with all sorts of symptoms happening from there. So Scary

Thinga have definatly inproved since December as now a days i am not getting any palpitations i just seems to be feeling sick, lightheaded, dizziness, stabbing pains, twitchy sensation in the heart area which is kind of similar to a pins and needles feeling. These symptoms happen all day long on and off everyday. I have had two ECGs and an ultrasound scan showing every things fine. Do u think this could be anxiety from the drugs? And can this be cured?

Thank you
John
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013