Suffering from headache, dizziness and difficulty in rotating the neck. Feeling sleepy on taking medication for eagle syndrome. Solution?

for the last one year i am suffering from headache diziness difficulty in rotating my neck ear pain difficulty when swallowing food some etc i went to ent doctor he ask me to take CT scan of neck told that i have eagle syndromeon both side he give some medicine when taking that medicine i feelbetter but always i feel sleepy doctor told permanent solution is surgery but that also not very easy.i went to a homeo doctor he toldthere is no need to do surgery,i want to know is there complete solution for this
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013