Suffering from giddiness, numbness on left side of body. MRI done. Actual problem and solution?

dear sir,my mother suffering in last two 2yrs because of giddiness and pain and numbness at left side of the body ( neck ,shoulders and fore arms) yesterday she has done with MRI scan & received a report .the report shows the following impression posterio central disc protrusion at c3-c4,c4-c5 narrowing spinal canal and causing indentation on anterior sub arachnoid space broad base protrusion c5-c6 narrowing spinal canal, lateral recess and causing compression on anterior subarachnoid space,transversing nerve roots(left right) diffuse disc bulge at c6-c7 narrowing spinal canal,lateral recess, and indentation on anterior subarachniod space and transversing nerve roots i request you to tell me what actually the problem is and solution please guide me the treatment
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013