Suffering from gastric problem with sleep disorder. What medication should i take in homeopathic ?

hello doctor .my father is suffering from acute gas and sleep disorder .please suggest some homeopathic medicine and timeing to take that. my fathers details age 58 food normal sleep disturbed thrust normal constipation is there. tension is there as he is a businessman. ultrasonography done but no problem is there. he is drinking purified mineral water. he is taking alopathic medicine but no relief.he niether smoke nor drinks.please help. thank you doctor.
Asked On : Fri, 3 Jun 2011