The sleep and the digestion problems that you mention could be related to the diet and the lifestyle.
Since tensions are also there it tends to act as a maintaining cause.
1) Avoid heavy and oily foods. Also intake of foods causing gas(pulses, potatoes, cabbage, brinjal, cauliflower) needs to be minimized and avoided if possible.
2) A diet rich in fiber(fruits, green leafy vegetables) would also help in relieving constipation
and thereby the gas formation.
3) Water intake needs to be improved
4) Sleeping immediately after having food needs to be avoided. There has to be a gap of atleast 1 1/2-2 hours between eating and lying down.
5) A glass of warm milk with sugar is known to help in relaxing the body and inducing sleep
6) Coffee, tea, alcohol,chocolates needs to be avoided after 6 pm as it is known to affect the sleep cycle
Give him a single dose of NUX VOMICA 200---- 4pills just 1 dose in the morning on an empty stomach. DO NOT REPEAT THE DOSE.
Along with the other modifications wait and watch for a week. If there is no change, then a visit to a homeopath
is required for a detailed case history and prescription.
Keep me posted about the progress.