Suffering from fits. Taking zeptol-cr. Will it have any side-effects on fertility?

I am 25 years old female. I got fits 4 years ago and consulted doctor. I had undergone EEG and other tests. All are normal. I have taken Zeptol CR 300 for almost 3 years and stopped taking tablets. After a year, I got fits again. Now I am taking Zeptol CR 300 daily. I am married and worried if Zeptol has any side effects and especially Pregnancy. I am taking Folic acid tablets. Please let me know if these tablets will create any problems during pregnancy and after delivery.
Asked On : Mon, 24 Dec 2012