Suffering from fissure, piles and constipation. Blood in stool. Do I have hypochlorhydria?

Daphne Fernando, Female, 37 years, height 5'2", weight: 52 Kg (for last over 10 years): suffering from digestive problems for two decades: fissure, piles, constipation, blood stain in stools, dandruff, rashes on cheeks, food intolerance, no appetite. Allopaths, hoemeopaths and siddhas suspected acidity. Treatments cured fissure and piles and motion, though hard, but on strict dietary regimen: no non-veg, lot of water, butter milk, greens and vegetables. I suspect hypochlorhydria for my chronic ailment. Your advice and guidance, please.
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013