I feel bloating and gastric as soon as I eat my food. Why this is happening ?

Dear Doctor , I am Prasad From Abu dhabi (28 age - male), I think I am suffering from low stomach acid (hypochlorhydria). I feel bloating and gastric as soon as i eat my food. I can find undigested food in my stool. From past 4 yrs i am suffering from this kind of symptoms. I want to confirm that am i suffering from hypochlorhydria or what. If i take Betain HCL, can my problems will be solved. So please prescribe proper medicine for my disease.
Asked On : Sun, 1 May 2011