Suffering from fever, headache and nausea, quit smoking, since then unable to pass stools. Solution?

Hi Doctor!! I have a little embarrassing situation - I have quit smoking on the 2nd of January, and I ve had flu like symptoms... feeling nauseous and ache, headaches and fever... and I haven t really been able to go to the bathroom since... Since I ve taken prune juice, eaten an entire bag of prunes, a laxative tea, tried twice Carter s pill (which I discovered today is expired) I have a healthy diet - I eat lots of fruit and veggies, drink a decent amount of water... But nothing has worked... I ve gone but so little it doesn t make sense for the amount I ve eaten... HELP!!!
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013