Suffering from eye problem. Infected, shortened, has headache in left side, less vision. Operated for motiabind. Treatment?

actually my grandmother is 76 yrs of age and is a patient of BP since last 15 yrs. Now a days she is suffering from eye problem from last 5 days. Her left eye seems to be infected and is Shortened and is suffering from some headache in same left side. The vision also seems to be less in that eye. She had earlier been operated in both eye for motiabind. what are the advices from your side please.
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013