Suffering from excess mucous, thickness, having DNS , Inferior turbinate hypertrophy, sinusitis. Treatment?

i am suffering from excess mucuous and thickness of mucous for over 10 yrs. CT scan and nasal endoscope confirmed that i am having DNS , Inferior turbinate hypertrophy and sinusitis . ENT Doc advised for FESS. but i am not convinced that it would ameliorate my ailment. now shall i go for NETI POT for cleaning of sinuses and also is it safe to use neti to reduce the symptoms. please help me out.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013