Suffering from epilepsy, have gastric issues. Taken eptoin, encorate corno. What can help?

Hi Doctor,
I am Nitin Shah from Surat-India.I am suffering from Epillapsy since 1960.
Up to 1970 other drugs are used. From 1970 Doctor started 100mg Eptoin per day. After 5- years One full body sezzier happened. Doctor started 100 x 2 200mg per day. There was no problem since 2012. I was taking medicine regularly Blood level of Pheytoin was bet. 10-20mg. Some times i Feel gastric trouble, but I was managing by anti acid. But in last two month there was two attacks in 15 day. Eptoin level also goes down to 9mg/.
So doctor starts 100 x 3=300mg per day, also starts Encorate Corno 300 x 2=600mg/l perday and 2.5 mg Fresium. Now Ifeel drwasiness, dull ness, Diperesion etc. Also Acidity problem. Eptoin level goes to 30mg/l.
Heavy gastro intestine problem.
Kindly guide me what to do from this problem
Nitin K Shah
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013