Suffering from endometriosis, hypothyroid, cough, asthma. Laproscopy done. Treatment?

dear doctor, i am 32yrs, 5 feet 3inches, 50kg got married in the year2007 and a mother of two kids, elder 3yrs and younger 11mnths both ceasarian. i really need your help as i am fed up of my health. i am a patient of endiometriosis(undergone laproscopy in the year 2008) and hypothyroid since last 4yrs, i am also allergic towards changing weather.last september i gave birth to my younger one and was suffering from cough , after the surgery it took quite a lot time to recover. the medicine department diagnosed me of asthama, i was fine almost the whole year but suddenly due to change of weather again i m not well. what shall i do? am i asthamatic?
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012