Suffering from diarrhoea, vomiting and loose stool after drinking outside water. Doctor s diagnosis necessary?

Ok my son has had diarrhea and vomiting Tuesday and Wednesday just loose stool. No fever except Tuesday eveing only 100. He went to school today and came home feeling terrible. He said after he dank from the water fountain he started feeling bad. Now he has had diarrhea and vomiting since he got home from school. His temp is 98 with blood shot eyes? Any thoughts. Should I take him to the doctor in the morning?
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013