Suffering from diarrhea and pain in the rectum. Pain while coughing. What is the problem?

hi..Last week I was suffering from diarrhea and had to use restroom 4 times on a single day. After taking only liquids the next day, I became ok. But after 2/3 days, I started to feel pain in my rectum area. It was slight initially but now somewhat severe. I could not sit/walk without pain. When I cough , I feel pain. when I touch my rectum part, I feel pain. There is no pain in other areas/genitals. I could not see any blood in my stools/when I wipe with tissue . I have normal bowel movements. There is no growth/lump in my rectum area. I was not hurt at that part. What do u think is my problem? Please suggest remedies. Thank you
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013