Suffering from diabetes, experiencing flu symptoms, blurred vision, lightheadedness, frequent urination,bowel movements, lower back and sides pains, taking medicines and muscle relaxers. Suggestions?

I have diabetes 2 and I have been experiencing fluish symptoms with my head.Funny blurred head and eyes. Frequent urine and bowel movements.Lower back and side dull pains.Stringing around my tummy on both sides of my belly button. Miserable.I feel I have that neurorrhaphy and have been taken neurontin generic medicine from the doctor.This week it has gotten worse and I have the back and side pain. My email address is YYYY@YYYY . I have been appying Bio freeze all day to help.I take Midol Complete during the day and Hydrocodine and muscle relaxers to help me sleep at night.My name is Brenda
Asked On : Wed, 29 Aug 2012