Suffering from depression. Bleeding moles. Should I be concerned?

Hi I m 22 years old (almost 23) and have been on birth control (Levlen) for three months. I ve recently been put on a lower dose (Loette) as I was suffering depression symptoms. This morning I noticed that one of the moles that I ve had for about 5 years now was bleeding . It s like part of the mole was coming away from the rest of my skin. It s a pinkish hue, oval, and raised (all as it had been for 5 years). I ve never had any trouble with moles in the past before and I was just wondering whether this was a symptom of the birth control or whether it s anything to worry about. I ve made an appointment with my doctor but it s not till next week, so I was wondering whether someone can help?
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013