Suffering from cryptic tonsils, lump on adenoid. How to get relief?

I am 30 year old female who went to see ENT due to fullness in throat an enlarged tonsil . He said it was nothing other than cryptic tonsils that continue to become infected. Since then I have a small bump/lump on the side of my adenoid in the nasopharynx area. I can feel everything in my throat with my tongue which is not great when you are a hypochondriac. Anyhow I was told I wad a healthy mother of two with no risk factors but no official test were run and bump is still there. There are no symptoms or pain associated with the bump but I feel it and its still there.
Asked On : Sat, 14 Jul 2012