Suffering from continuous fever and cough. Hbsag, SGPT, bilirubin and platelets elevated. Reason?

hi doctor i was suffering from continous fever for two days and cough 20 days back and when i undergone some blood test like blood routine, bilirubin and platelets , sgpt and hbsag ,,,the levels of some were found elevated ,and i was diagnosed as jaundice and i took herbal medication ,but when i tested my bilirubin level after two weeks from herbal medication ,,,i found my bilirubin level got elevated from 2 to 2.5 and lab technician told me its quite common for herbal medicine takers......right now i am really tensed about my condition eventhough i dont have any problems like fever ,vomiting ,body pain from beginning, but my stool is somewhat dark clay colour and urine is light yellow colour whenever i take more fluids and dark in colour when i took less amount . hence pl assist me to find out anything wrong going on with me particularly i would like to know which type of jaundice is this and do i need to undergo anymore test to diagnose further... my inital reports are given below platelets 2.1 lakhs sgpt 220 bilirubin total 2.0 bilirubin direct 1.2 bilirubin indirect 0.8 hbs ag negative blood routine- found normal hb 15 second result bilirubin total 2.5 bilirubin direct 1.5 bilirubin indirect 1 pl reply to me immediately as i am eagerly waiting for your kind reply
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012