Suffering from complex partial seizure. On clobazam. Why are they back?

my boy kid 10 year old,suffering from complex partial seizure since one year, few days aprox. one month ago. it was in my knoledge that he is suffering from seizure. 1-medicine tegritel was given by doctor.but he was alerjetic was perfect to control problems. 2- after tegritel doctor advised levipril with clobazam . after one week clobazam not given as per doctors advised. but since last 3 days seizure proublem again begin. what is the actual substitute of Tegritel medicine( I am from India) because it was perfect to control the seizure.
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012