Suffering from colon cancer. Did not take chemotherapy. Another doctor suggested genes cancer. Refused to treat. Cure? Remedy

My brother is cancer patient. Initially he was suffering by “ colon cancer”. Doctors operate him and it was successful. Afterwards doctors advise to treat him by chemo therapy . But the patient faced the side effects after taking chemo therapy e.g., body irritation, lose motions. Then the patient didn’t take chemo therapy again for next 6 months.Afterwards, the patient often felt pain in his belly, then doctor observed him again & advise to take chemo therapy in order to stop cancer area inside belly for 1 & half month but patient did not get healing, at last Doctor suggest him to go home because the desease is not curable now. Then we take him to another hospital, the Doctor abserved him & said the patient is suffering by genes cancer & also said the patient’s White blood cells is not increasing & finally they refused for treatment, Now he is lying on bed in home.
Now my request to u is to provide some advise if it is curable anyway now ?
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013