Suffering from cold, sore throat, bump on neck, pain in throat,mucous build up, lock jaw. Suggestions?

YHi I m an 18 year old female and I m concerned about what I might be going through. I had a cold about a week ago and last saturday I noticed that I was getting a horrible sore throat , only on the right side. There was also a bump on my neck , near my throat. I got some tylenol for sore throat and some chloraspetic sprey, but I wasn t really helping musch. So, on tuesday, i was perscribed an antibiotic . I ve been taking that and I feel like its kind of workin, but I still feel feel a really sharp pain on the right side of my throat.. Also, I ve been getting squeezing-like pains on the right side of my head, near my temple. I also noticed that there is some white looking substance on my swollen right tonsil . Mucus is building up in my throat and I want to clear it all out, but it hurts my throat so much to clear the mucus. Oh, and I have a locked jaw or something on the right side of my mouth.. I can t even talk right. I m getting irratated because I don t kno what I culd have and I m ready for me to feel better.. this sore throat is so annoying. Please Help
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012