Suffering from cold. Took paracetamol many times. Not responding

Im suffering from an awful cold presently, and never usuallytake paracetamol but this time is the first time in years Ive needed them. Now, I ve took 2 - 4 tablets at 500mg on friday at regualr intervals, 6 - 8 tablets yesturday at 500mg at regualr intervals, however, today Ive been full of cold and cant quite remember what ive taken. I bought two new packets fo paracetamols yesturday and ive checked the packets and 4 from each pack have been used since 1pm yesturday (approx.33hours ago) Iknow I have not taken more than 6 tablets today. Ihave not taken any other paracetamol containing products on top of doses. Im 24, non smoker, rarely drink and am pretty healthy. should i worry?
Asked On : Thu, 5 Jul 2012