Suffering from chronic renal problem, under dialysis. Had low Hb levels. Had convulsions during blood transfusion. Reason?

Yes thanks my mom is suffering from diabetes and hypertension since many years and now she has chronic renal problem and under dialysis since one year.she got infected with hcv virus last month .she was under the hcv treatment with Pegasus injection 135ml dose and copegus 200mg once a day .last week she got drop in her hemoglobin 6 so we plan for blood transfusion . We went for dialysis and than when last hr left they started blood transfusion and she got the convulsion . Please tell me why it happen
Asked On : Tue, 27 Nov 2012