Suffering from chronic lower back pain, numbness in legs. Several buldging, degenerative discs. Advisable treatment?

I am a 39 yr old Male and suffer from longtime chronic severe lower back pain with numbness and pain in my legs.Over the past couple months this pain and leg neuropathy/pain and numbness has made me near bedridden.I also have noticed my urine and sweat smell like cat urine.I AM VERY CONCERNED AS MY BACK HAS SEVERAL BULDGING,DEGENERATIVE discs.Please help..I am in excrutiating pain and neurosurgeon has sent me to pain management and they did not write me anything for the pain as he requested they do.Answers and help
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013