Suffering from chills, fatigue, body pain, extreme sweating. Prescribed with penicillin. Do I have Reynaud's disease?

Hello, I am a 65 year old female and for the past couple of days I have been suffering from total body pain, complete body weakness, shivering/chills (no fever or elevated body temperature-my body temperature is 96.2 F), extreme sweating (usually at night), hunger (absence of appetite ), abnormal body gait, decreased movement, difficulty standing, muscle weakness , and a color change (paleness). I have been under a lot of emotional stress lately; the doctor prescribed me penicillin , but it doesn t seem to be working. Is it possible that I have Raynaud phenomenon?? (I don t have blue colored extremities, however)
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012