Have hot flashes in toes. Have Ankylosing spondylitis. Had Renaud's blue fingers. Reason?

HI\\I have ankylosing spondylitis (an autoimmune disorder), which I currently don t take any medication for, not even pain killers as it is well controlled with diet . Lately I have been having not unpleasant hot flashes in my toes, usually only one at a time. Do you have any idea what is causing this. My AS has never been better. I have in the past had Raynaud s blue fingers when I get cold but haven t had any of that since last winter. Cheers,Cherie
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013