Migraine, angina, primary Raynaud's. Abnormal ECHO, treadmill test. Related disorders?

I have primary Raynaud s (20years). I have had migrains for 15 years. Am now having angina (past 3years). When my angina is acting up my ST segment is depressed & sometimes my Twave inverts. Tredmill test both 3y ago and now show ischemia in anterior wall of right atrium (I m pretty sure that is what cardiologist said) - anyway no change in 3 years. I think that these 3 things must be related. They are all vasospastic activities. Do you know of any disorder where these three are involved?
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012