Suffering from brain fog, stress, numbness, dream like feeling. Used mood stabilizers, vitamins. Cure?

Hello, for about 8 months now, I have been suffering from brain fog . I have tried almost everything to cure it, from vitamins to counselling to mood stabilizers, but nothing works. I m not exactly sure what caused my brain fog, but I remember I got it during the winter, and I was very stressed because I had a lot of things going on at the time. All of these events have passed now, but I still have the brain fog. Everything in my brain is numb and I feel like I m in a dream. What chemically causes brain fog, and what can I take to help reduce it? Thank you
Asked On : Mon, 26 Nov 2012