Suffering from bone pain since Menopause, taking Folitrax and Folivite, bone density normal. Cause for pain?

HI DR SIEGAL IM 47 YEARS LIVE IN INDIA & IVE BEEN HAVING BONE PAINS SINCE MENOPAUSE APPRX. 1 YR I VE BEEN TAKING FOLITRAX 10MG ONCE A WEEK & FOLVITE TABLET ONCE A DAY &SHELLCAL K ONCE A DAY FOR THE PAST 6 MONTHS . I VE STOPPED FOLITRACK & FOLIC ACID SINCE A MONTH ON DR. S ADVISE & NOW MY BONE PAIN HAS COME BACK MORE ON THE RIGHT SIDE,I HAD GOT DONE BONE DENSITY TEST 7 MONTHS BACK IT WAS NORMAL , IM FED UP OF THIS CONSTENT PAIN CAN U PLEASE ADVISE IS THERE ANY FURTHER TEST ETC.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013