Suffering from bone cancer. Affected the skull, brain, arms, legs and ribs. Broken bone in arm. Vomiting in black color. Anything can be done?

My aunt who is like my mom has stage 4 bone cancer it s in her skull brain arms legs ribs mentally gone down in less than a week has only we just got the news Monday she is vomiting black A tumor broke bone in her arm I know there is nothing they can do hospice already taking care I live in another state want to be there for her final days I know only god knows but any advice would be great she is special to me
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012