Suffering from bloating, fatigue, constipation and headaches. High EBV and WBC count. Sleep study suggested. Severe backache and bleeding gums. Cardura prescribed

Hi, I am a 46 year old female who has not been feeling well for 4 years. It started as fatigue , bloating , constipation and headaches. I went to an immunologist and he found that my wbc count is high and ebv count. I took shots for 2 years with no change, in fact it got worse. I went to Mayo Clinic and they said stress and wanted me to do a sleep study. Two weeks ago on a Thursday I woke up with a terrible backache and I could not urinate or deficate and I have had a pressure (like crowning). I went to my GP and he said there was blood and bacteria in my urine, which he said isn t possible, gave me an antibiotic and that was that. The following Tuesday I went to the ER. I had a series of tests run...Dr. said he could see I had a large amount of fecal matter and he could give me something for pain. I declined. I called a urologist and he did some scope in my urethra to my bladder. He did not say why I couldn t urinate but prescribed me 1mg Cardura and told me to come back in a month. I have been able to urinate since that day (once in a while a little difficult). Friday I was in so much pain and could not deficate that I took 4 dulcolax. Saturday morning I was able to have two normal bowel movement (no diarhea). By Sunday night the pain was so bad I thought I was going to pass out. I took 4 dulcolax again, today I have had one normal bowel movement with bleeding. Tonight I went to use the waterpik and my gums immediately started bleeding. This has never happened before. As I am typing this I can feel the swelling start and the pressure so I took 4 dulcolax. I have never taken this many laxitives in my life. I know something is terribly wrong what should I do?
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012